Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ?

ibuansary
    ibuansary
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Empty HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ?

Post  ibuansary Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am

Hey everyone,

well unfortunately before being active in the PTC world, i used to invest a lot in HYIPS... i didnt know a lot about them but after loosing 300$ in GENIUSFUND, i did a lot of research on them and found out that HYIPS are just scams ... so it was foolish of me to just invest so much money in a HYIP, but now i have learned my lesson.

So how many people here on SF have invested in HYIPS and lost ?
    Smith
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Empty Re: HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ?

Post  Smith Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey I have invested everywhere possible HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Icon_biggrin HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Icon_biggrin

But I haven't lost any amount since i joined all genuine one and left it before getting scamed Smile
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Empty Re: HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ?

Post  leviard Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:10 am

Smith wrote:Hey I have invested everywhere possible HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Icon_biggrin HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Icon_biggrin

But I haven't lost any amount since i joined all genuine one and left it before getting scamed Smile

wow nice... what a great strategy... Cool i wonder how you know when those sites will eventually becoming a scam site... Question
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Smith wrote:Hey I have invested everywhere possible HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Icon_biggrin HYIPS - How many invested and Lost ? Icon_biggrin

Can you give us the names of a few where you came out ahead? I invested in 2 a couple years ago, but neither are still around.
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 am

MomOf04 wrote:

Can you give us the names of a few where you came out ahead? I invested in 2 a couple years ago, but neither are still around.

ive been waiting for that too... maybe i can try to invest small amount of money there... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm