Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ad PTC

MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Ad PTC Empty Ad PTC

Post  MomOf04 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 am

Hi Admin,

Can you please look into Ad PTC? They have set every member's account to $0.00 and are starting over.

You might want to read through their forum and see if you want to continue promoting this site. I can only imagine how much you lost Sad
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Ad PTC Empty Re: Ad PTC

Post  leviard Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am

im not sure what the meaning of Admin's thread on And the new start is here on their forum... i thought that adptc was a long ptc site....

what actually happened there.. i think i didnt have much time to read all the post there... Smile
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, there are some questions that I cannot find the answer to, but the best I can tell, they lost a lot of money with Alert Pay and Pay Pal, so they can't pay members. The only options they had were to either set everyone to zero and start over, or close the site. So, they started over.
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 am

MomOf04 wrote:Well, there are some questions that I cannot find the answer to, but the best I can tell, they lost a lot of money with Alert Pay and Pay Pal, so they can't pay members. The only options they had were to either set everyone to zero and start over, or close the site. So, they started over.

that is too bad for them.. but im still wonder what kind of problems their are facing with those payment processor...?
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:46 am

leviard wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:Well, there are some questions that I cannot find the answer to, but the best I can tell, they lost a lot of money with Alert Pay and Pay Pal, so they can't pay members. The only options they had were to either set everyone to zero and start over, or close the site. So, they started over.

that is too bad for them.. but im still wonder what kind of problems their are facing with those payment processor...?

That is what several people asked in the forum and I could never find an answer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 pm