Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Cute!

xes1972
    xes1972

Very Cute! Empty Very Cute!

Post  xes1972 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:35 am

[b][br][br]I got this bear free as part of the promotion which involved buying $75+ worth of items. I called Amazon with an unrelated question and the rep told me about the promotion and put this bear on my order. I don't think that my $75+ item was on the list of qualifying items for this promotion so it was nice of her to give me this bear anyway.

The bear is really cute, made well (hat is made well too) and very squishy. I wouldn't expect anything less from Gund. What I also like about it is that the limbs and head have a little movement to them and aren't stiff which gives this bear lots of personality. I don't mind the Amazon logo and think it's rather appropriate given that I shop here all of the time.

My husband has named him Tim Gund and even though he just arrived today, he's already a part of the family.

Check out this Amazon deal: 'Amazon Exclusive Limited Edition Brown and Cream Bear by Gund' by Gund

Very Cute! 41V6XClRN%2BL._SL500_AA300_

-----------------------[br][br][b] Get more detail : http://www.testcode-zaishiro.blogspot.com/

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am