Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Smith
naddy1
leviard
Admin
8 posters

Successful First Month

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Successful First Month  Empty Successful First Month

Post  Admin Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Can you believe its almost a month since SFV1.5 launched ?
    And we already have many super active members taking active part in our forum and discussions.
    Not to mention clicking their advertisements and earning even more money everyday.

So far, i am happy with the first months performance.
    And am grateful to the members for bringing some bugs and scripting issues to my notice. So that it could rectified as soon as possible and other members didnt have to suffer.

But Lately the forum has become dead, much to my disappointment, i see members who used to be on top of the leader board go down just because they are no longer active in the site. I will need you, the members, to suggest some methods to keep the activity at our forum alive. new category suggestions, incentives for active members or anything else that is reasonable.

As stated before, the leader board competition will end on 30th June at 00:00 GMT ...all positions at that time are final and we will reward you according to your leader board ranks at that time. All leader board winners are requested to post their payment proof on our forum.

Im happy to see some useful features being suggested in the FEATURE REQUEST page of our forum. please note that all suggestions are being considered and we will be upgrading the site soon accordingly. Feel free to add some more features that you might like to see on SF.

After all , SF is a family, this is your Site, make it large !!
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Successful First Month  Empty Re: Successful First Month

Post  leviard Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 am

i'm still here admin... Very Happy

i just not sure why the forum is still so quite...??? anyway i have a small suggestion about sf forum layout...? in my opinion you better make some changes on the layout, colors scheme, theme or etc... it might attract people to be more active in here...

anyway... congrats admin for a successful 1st month... we are looking forward for more programs or innovation...

*omg, im on top of the leader board now... cheers
    naddy1
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  naddy1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello,
    Wish You A Successful Future, I hope that ppl will definately take part in the discussions...
    Smith
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  Smith Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Cheers!

Thanks to all

Rock and Rolla Successful First Month  Icon_biggrin
    Jiguur
    Jiguur
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  Jiguur Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Successful First Month  Icon_cheers Successful First Month  Icon_lol Successful First Month  Icon_cheers
    Naved
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  Naved Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 am

Congrats Admin.. and hope we have our successful SF 2nd month, then a successful year and so on....
    adesh67
    adesh67
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  adesh67 Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Congrats admin for the successful 1st month, I am sure more and more members will be active and add value to forum making SF more profitable.Wish u Good Luck !
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Maybe some forum games will help make things more active? Not ones that earn you anything extra, just games for fun.

Some forum games that I have seen:

Add the next word. Someone starts with a word and just add a word to make a fun story.

A forum Scavenger Hunt. Hide items in posts and have members find them. This could be something that gives a reward for the number of items found the fastest. This would have to have a definite start and end time.

Just some thoughts Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:20 pm