Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS

xes1972
    xes1972

REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS Empty REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS

Post  xes1972 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 pm

[b][br][br]
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Ok, let me begin this review by saying I love shooters and have been playing them ever since I was a kid and Wolfenstien was on PC. That evolved to Goldeneye on Nintendo 64. That all changed when Metal Gear Solid came out for PS1 and I now wanted a good story to go along with my gameplay. I have always kind of liked the COD world war series, but never got into it. When MW1 came out I was blown away, I loved the game and it had a good story to tell. My only complaint with MW2 was that the story was not only lacking, but down right stupid. I never got into multiplayer because I don't have the time to train myself to compete with a bunch of 5th graders who spend 40 hours a week playing the game.

This all leads me to Black Ops, as with all 1st person shooters the campaign is short, yet good. The action is intense and the overall gaming is fun. What made the campaign even more fun was that I felt fully drawn into the game due to the compelling story. I actually wanted to check out zombies but I could not draw myself away from the campaign in order to check it out. The story was that good; I wanted to find out what happens. I'm not going into detail what the story is about because you probably already read that somewhere else. As far as the graphics, I thought they looked sharp. The scenery was not as sharp as MW2 because their seemed to be a haze in the air everywhere I went but it was still looking good. My favorite part was in Vietnam they started playing rock music from the time of the Vietnam War, which made it fill even more authentic.

As far as zombies go, it's fun to shoot zombies every now and then when I have a few free minutes so it's a nice add-on bonus.

Bottom line, if you are a lone wolf player like me, this is definitely the game for you. If you are a strictly on-line player, read someone else's review.

Check out this Amazon deal: 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' by Activision Publishing (Nov ...

REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS 3933441-d6579c28
    REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS 3933446-4df33075
    REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS 3933451-f615c4ae
    REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS 3933456-1987531a
    REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS 3933461-5ea38eb6
    REVIEW FOR NON-ONLINE PLAYERS 3933466-f9354270[br][br][b] Get more detail : http://www.testcode-zaishiro.blogspot.com/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm