Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXPECTATIONS ARE EVERYTHING.. & A

xes1972
    xes1972

EXPECTATIONS ARE EVERYTHING.. & A Empty EXPECTATIONS ARE EVERYTHING.. & A

Post  xes1972 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:58 am

[b][br][br]EXPECTATIONS ARE EVERYTHING.. & A LITTLE COMMON SENSE DOESN'T HURT EITHER

I bought this for my 5 year old son & he LOVES it! Granted I went into it knowing that it was just a ball. Yes the age is 12+ but that has alot do to with the patience required for mastering the skill. Contact juggling is an art. It takes alot of practice. It comes with a great DVD explaining the maneuvers so you can practice. My little guy is obsessed with it. He comes home from kindergarten everyday & watches "Amazing Kenny" on the dvd & practices the moves. He's gotten quite good. So much so that I also purchased him a few Chinese Therapy Balls ( a similiar style of ball but smaller for his little ands) so he can palm spin them. I can't think of the last time I spent $20 & had him get so much enjoyment out of it. Again, we went into it knowing it was just a ball, it doesn't float & that it would take a lot of practice. It's not for everyone.

Check out 'Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball' by

Fushigi

EXPECTATIONS ARE EVERYTHING.. & A 51AzTrEhyqL._SL500_AA300_
    EXPECTATIONS ARE EVERYTHING.. & A 41my2LY7LAL._AA300_

--------------------------[br][br][b] Get more detail : http://www.testcode-zaishiro.blogspot.com/

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:32 am