Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Share
    avatar
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-02

    Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  Naved on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm

    Its been a long time for me in forums but just 3 days ago i joined 5 programs.
    I am doing my all clicks and i m superactive..
    Just some difference of points between me and leviard.. Ill take over ur position soon man..
    And naddy1 also seems to be coming up the rankings.
    Yesterdays updation of leaderboard made him to spot 5.
    Jiguur and naddy have same number of points, but jigurr thrashed naddy down to spot 5 because of his low click points.
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

    great... the activity is raising high now... i will not give up easily mate... Very Happy
    avatar
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-02

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  Naved on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 pm

    leviard wrote:great... the activity is raising high now... i will not give up easily mate... Very Happy

    I like ur spirit man.. But i too am not going to give up bro..
    avatar
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-02

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  Naved on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

    By the way i have my own plan in my mind now..
    avatar
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-13
    Location : India

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  naddy1 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 am

    Better keep your mind on the right track...
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 am

    Naved wrote:
    leviard wrote:great... the activity is raising high now... i will not give up easily mate... Very Happy

    I like ur spirit man.. But i too am not going to give up bro..

    thanks bro... Very Happy

    Naved wrote:By the way i have my own plan in my mind now..

    thats sound interesting.. the battle will be very tight then...

    avatar
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-02

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  Naved on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 am

    naddy1 wrote:Better keep your mind on the right track...

    Hey naddy, i knw what to do n in wat manner.. U take care of ur position dude..
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 pm

    then... let we shall begin the great battle... Very Happy
    avatar
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-13
    Location : India

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  naddy1 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 am

    naved watch out this month....
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 am

    i cant wait to see next update of the leader board... cheers
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  MomOf04 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm

    Me too Wink
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 am

    MomOf04 wrote:Me too Wink

    where have you been...
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  MomOf04 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 am

    leviard wrote:

    where have you been...
    We have 4 computers at home, and 3 of them got those stupid security antimalware trojans. I have been working on them all day today. Add that to being gone for the weekend, and I have fallen way behind Sad It is good to know I was missed though!
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 am

    MomOf04 wrote:We have 4 computers at home, and 3 of them got those stupid security antimalware trojans. I have been working on them all day today. Add that to being gone for the weekend, and I have fallen way behind Sad It is good to know I was missed though!

    yeah for sure i miss you... because the forum is getting very quite now... Sad

    need more activity now...
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  MomOf04 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 am

    leviard wrote:

    yeah for sure i miss you... because the forum is getting very quite now... Sad

    need more activity now...

    Awww thanks!!

    I am back now so will be more active Smile
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 am

    MomOf04 wrote:
    leviard wrote:

    yeah for sure i miss you... because the forum is getting very quite now... Sad

    need more activity now...

    Awww thanks!!

    I am back now so will be more active Smile

    yes i can see that now...

    hopefully other people will do the same to keep this forum alive...
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  MomOf04 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:52 am

    leviard wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:

    Awww thanks!!

    I am back now so will be more active Smile

    yes i can see that now...

    hopefully other people will do the same to keep this forum alive...

    Hopefully when admin updates the leader board we will be rolling with members posting!
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2010-06-11

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  Admin on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 am

    MomOf04 wrote:
    Hopefully when admin updates the leader board we will be rolling with members posting!

    This will be done soon, till then enjoy the earnings - And Keep The Forum Alive. Every Action Has An Equal And Rewarding Reaction here at SF
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  leviard on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:39 am

    Admin wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:
    Hopefully when admin updates the leader board we will be rolling with members posting!

    This will be done soon, till then enjoy the earnings - And Keep The Forum Alive. Every Action Has An Equal And Rewarding Reaction here at SF

    thanks admin... battle for month of august was done... will prepare myself for the next round... Smile
    avatar
    herbaldiet

    Posts : 1
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-02

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  herbaldiet on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:31 pm

    Great dissection going on . I really enjoyed :-)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Battle for being in top 5 in Leaderboard

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:13 pm