Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Empty Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

Post  Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 am

Dear SF Members,

The Leaderboard has been updated as of 7th July. Your Forum Points may vary.
    Im pleased to see the forum becoming more lively. Still do not hesitate to Open New Topics. For now, each member that opens a new topic will be rewarded 5 Forum Points !!
    So go ahead, start discussions and be active.

UPDATE: Alertpay Payments have now become active. Thank you users for your kind patience. The first batch of payouts has been sent. Some proof should be up online soon from the members that have received it. Next Batch will be sent soon.
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Empty Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

Post  MomOf04 Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am

Thank you for the update!

I do have 1 small question: I have been a member for 2 days now, and am not on the leader board yet. The guide said to let you know if this happens.

Thank you!

Tami Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Empty Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

Post  Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

MomOf04 wrote:Thank you for the update!

I do have 1 small question: I have been a member for 2 days now, and am not on the leader board yet. The guide said to let you know if this happens.

Thank you!

Tami Smile

Your name does appear on the leaderboard, you might need to refresh the page or clear your cookies and try again.
    Officially the leader board was updated on 08/07/2010 , if the update date displayed to you is of the previous one i.e 02/07/2010, you need to delete the cookies and try again.
    Alternatively you can press CTRL+F5 (shortcut to reloading a page without cookies, so you get the latest update)
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:
    Your name does appear on the leaderboard, you might need to refresh the page or clear your cookies and try again.
    Officially the leader board was updated on 08/07/2010 , if the update date displayed to you is of the previous one i.e 02/07/2010, you need to delete the cookies and try again.
    Alternatively you can press CTRL+F5 (shortcut to reloading a page without cookies, so you get the latest update)

Hi Admin. Thank you for your reply! I found my name using the CTRL F5 (I didn't know that trick!).

I am not sure why it is only showing 15 program points, as I joined all 9 on that day. I will look for that in the next update Smile

Thanks again!

Tami Smile
    Naved
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  Naved Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm

MomOf04 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Hi Admin. Thank you for your reply! I found my name using the CTRL F5 (I didn't know that trick!).

I am not sure why it is only showing 15 program points, as I joined all 9 on that day. I will look for that in the next update Smile

Thanks again!

Tami Smile

OMG!!! all 9 programs.. leaderboard topper of next month i think..
    naddy1
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  naddy1 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Naved wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Thanks again!

Tami Smile

Hmmm... Momof04 keep clicking n be active on forums...enjoy
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 am

naddy1 wrote:
    Naved wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:

Thanks again!

Tami Smile

Hmmm... Momof04 keep clicking n be active on forums...enjoy

Thanks Naddy. I belong to many PTR programs, and am often on the click leaders board.

But why the hmmm?
    naddy1
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  naddy1 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Momof : like that ...
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 am

admin, when did you usually update the leader board? maybe if you make it regularly it will make us a little bit easier to keep track on it... Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Icon_redface

let say every week or every 10 days...
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 am

leviard wrote:admin, when did you usually update the leader board? maybe if you make it regularly it will make us a little bit easier to keep track on it... Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Icon_redface

The SF site Guide says the leader board will be updated weekly. I do understand that manual updates can take a while, especially with 9 programs and a growing number of members. Hopefully it will be updated soon! I can't wait to see where I place Very Happy
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 am

MomOf04 wrote:
    leviard wrote:admin, when did you usually update the leader board? maybe if you make it regularly it will make us a little bit easier to keep track on it... Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Icon_redface

The SF site Guide says the leader board will be updated weekly. I do understand that manual updates can take a while, especially with 9 programs and a growing number of members. Hopefully it will be updated soon! I can't wait to see where I place Very Happy

yup, i guess it is very difficult for admin to keep manually updating the leader board... maybe some program or scripts will help you too admin... Smile

i guess i will see MomOf04 on the top of the leader board now... Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Icon_cheers
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

leviard wrote:

yup, i guess it is very difficult for admin to keep manually updating the leader board... maybe some program or scripts will help you too admin... Smile

i guess i will see MomOf04 on the top of the leader board now... Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened Icon_cheers

I am not sure about the top, but hopefully near it!
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:06 am

crossing my fingers now... Very Happy
    MomOf04
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  MomOf04 Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 am

leviard wrote:crossing my fingers now... Very Happy

Are your fingers still crossed? If so they must hurt by now! lol!
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 am

MomOf04 wrote:
    Are your fingers still crossed? If so they must hurt by now! lol!

yeah... actually it is hard to release them back now after i found out July leader board winner... Smile

im very glad to make a secure position on third place... flower

congrats to you MomOf04 cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm