Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Share
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2010-06-11

    Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  Admin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 am

    Dear SF Members,

    The Leaderboard has been updated as of 7th July. Your Forum Points may vary.
    Im pleased to see the forum becoming more lively. Still do not hesitate to Open New Topics. For now, each member that opens a new topic will be rewarded 5 Forum Points !!
    So go ahead, start discussions and be active.

    UPDATE: Alertpay Payments have now become active. Thank you users for your kind patience. The first batch of payouts has been sent. Some proof should be up online soon from the members that have received it. Next Batch will be sent soon.
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  MomOf04 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am

    Thank you for the update!

    I do have 1 small question: I have been a member for 2 days now, and am not on the leader board yet. The guide said to let you know if this happens.

    Thank you!

    Tami Smile
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2010-06-11

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  Admin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

    MomOf04 wrote:Thank you for the update!

    I do have 1 small question: I have been a member for 2 days now, and am not on the leader board yet. The guide said to let you know if this happens.

    Thank you!

    Tami Smile

    Your name does appear on the leaderboard, you might need to refresh the page or clear your cookies and try again.
    Officially the leader board was updated on 08/07/2010 , if the update date displayed to you is of the previous one i.e 02/07/2010, you need to delete the cookies and try again.
    Alternatively you can press CTRL+F5 (shortcut to reloading a page without cookies, so you get the latest update)
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  MomOf04 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 pm

    Admin wrote:
    Your name does appear on the leaderboard, you might need to refresh the page or clear your cookies and try again.
    Officially the leader board was updated on 08/07/2010 , if the update date displayed to you is of the previous one i.e 02/07/2010, you need to delete the cookies and try again.
    Alternatively you can press CTRL+F5 (shortcut to reloading a page without cookies, so you get the latest update)

    Hi Admin. Thank you for your reply! I found my name using the CTRL F5 (I didn't know that trick!).

    I am not sure why it is only showing 15 program points, as I joined all 9 on that day. I will look for that in the next update Smile

    Thanks again!

    Tami Smile
    avatar
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-02

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  Naved on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm

    MomOf04 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Your name does appear on the leaderboard, you might need to refresh the page or clear your cookies and try again.
    Officially the leader board was updated on 08/07/2010 , if the update date displayed to you is of the previous one i.e 02/07/2010, you need to delete the cookies and try again.
    Alternatively you can press CTRL+F5 (shortcut to reloading a page without cookies, so you get the latest update)

    Hi Admin. Thank you for your reply! I found my name using the CTRL F5 (I didn't know that trick!).

    I am not sure why it is only showing 15 program points, as I joined all 9 on that day. I will look for that in the next update Smile

    Thanks again!

    Tami Smile

    OMG!!! all 9 programs.. leaderboard topper of next month i think..
    avatar
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-13
    Location : India

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  naddy1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

    Naved wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Your name does appear on the leaderboard, you might need to refresh the page or clear your cookies and try again.
    Officially the leader board was updated on 08/07/2010 , if the update date displayed to you is of the previous one i.e 02/07/2010, you need to delete the cookies and try again.
    Alternatively you can press CTRL+F5 (shortcut to reloading a page without cookies, so you get the latest update)

    Hi Admin. Thank you for your reply! I found my name using the CTRL F5 (I didn't know that trick!).

    I am not sure why it is only showing 15 program points, as I joined all 9 on that day. I will look for that in the next update Smile

    Thanks again!

    Tami Smile

    OMG!!! all 9 programs.. leaderboard topper of next month i think..

    Hmmm... Momof04 keep clicking n be active on forums...enjoy
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  MomOf04 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 am

    naddy1 wrote:
    Naved wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:

    Hi Admin. Thank you for your reply! I found my name using the CTRL F5 (I didn't know that trick!).

    I am not sure why it is only showing 15 program points, as I joined all 9 on that day. I will look for that in the next update Smile

    Thanks again!

    Tami Smile

    OMG!!! all 9 programs.. leaderboard topper of next month i think..

    Hmmm... Momof04 keep clicking n be active on forums...enjoy

    Thanks Naddy. I belong to many PTR programs, and am often on the click leaders board.

    But why the hmmm?
    avatar
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-13
    Location : India

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  naddy1 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

    Momof : like that ...
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  leviard on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 am

    admin, when did you usually update the leader board? maybe if you make it regularly it will make us a little bit easier to keep track on it...

    let say every week or every 10 days...
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  MomOf04 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 am

    leviard wrote:admin, when did you usually update the leader board? maybe if you make it regularly it will make us a little bit easier to keep track on it...

    let say every week or every 10 days...

    The SF site Guide says the leader board will be updated weekly. I do understand that manual updates can take a while, especially with 9 programs and a growing number of members. Hopefully it will be updated soon! I can't wait to see where I place Very Happy
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  leviard on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 am

    MomOf04 wrote:
    leviard wrote:admin, when did you usually update the leader board? maybe if you make it regularly it will make us a little bit easier to keep track on it...

    let say every week or every 10 days...

    The SF site Guide says the leader board will be updated weekly. I do understand that manual updates can take a while, especially with 9 programs and a growing number of members. Hopefully it will be updated soon! I can't wait to see where I place Very Happy

    yup, i guess it is very difficult for admin to keep manually updating the leader board... maybe some program or scripts will help you too admin... Smile

    i guess i will see MomOf04 on the top of the leader board now...
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  MomOf04 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

    leviard wrote:

    yup, i guess it is very difficult for admin to keep manually updating the leader board... maybe some program or scripts will help you too admin... Smile

    i guess i will see MomOf04 on the top of the leader board now...

    I am not sure about the top, but hopefully near it!
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  leviard on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:06 am

    crossing my fingers now... Very Happy
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  MomOf04 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 am

    leviard wrote:crossing my fingers now... Very Happy

    Are your fingers still crossed? If so they must hurt by now! lol!
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  leviard on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 am

    MomOf04 wrote:
    Are your fingers still crossed? If so they must hurt by now! lol!

    yeah... actually it is hard to release them back now after i found out July leader board winner... Smile

    im very glad to make a secure position on third place... flower

    congrats to you MomOf04 cheers

    Sponsored content

    Re: Leader Board Updated And AP Payments Opened

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:13 pm