NeoBux

    Share
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    NeoBux

    Post  MomOf04 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:07 am

    I am getting this error when trying to open NeoBux:

    502 Bad Gateway

    nginx

    I am guessing it is something with their site, so will post back if anything changes.

    Tami Smile

    ps: I hope it is OK that I have made topics for the sites I have questions about. I just thought it would be easier for those that might have questions about the same site. It is easier to find answers this way Smile
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  MomOf04 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 am

    MomOf04 wrote:I am getting this error when trying to open NeoBux:

    502 Bad Gateway

    nginx

    I am guessing it is something with their site, so will post back if anything changes.

    Tami Smile

    ps: I hope it is OK that I have made topics for the sites I have questions about. I just thought it would be easier for those that might have questions about the same site. It is easier to find answers this way Smile

    All better now! Smile Must have just been a temporary glitch.
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  leviard on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 am

    MomOf04 wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:I am getting this error when trying to open NeoBux:

    502 Bad Gateway

    nginx

    I am guessing it is something with their site, so will post back if anything changes.

    Tami Smile

    ps: I hope it is OK that I have made topics for the sites I have questions about. I just thought it would be easier for those that might have questions about the same site. It is easier to find answers this way Smile

    All better now! Smile Must have just been a temporary glitch.

    great idea then... so member here can share any problem their are facing with those programs... anyway neobux are very often has those kind of errors... if you find it again (you will) just keep refreshing, i guess their are doing maintenance or upgrading something...
    avatar
    naddy1
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 27
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-06-13
    Location : India

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  naddy1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

    right leviard
    avatar
    MomOf04
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Location : Iowa/USA

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  MomOf04 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 am

    leviard wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:
    All better now! Smile Must have just been a temporary glitch.

    great idea then... so member here can share any problem their are facing with those programs... anyway neobux are very often has those kind of errors... if you find it again (you will) just keep refreshing, i guess their are doing maintenance or upgrading something...

    Ok thanks, that's good to know.
    avatar
    Naved
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-07-02

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  Naved on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:30 am

    Great Momof4..
    avatar
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

    Posts : 135
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-06-14
    Location : Indonesia

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  leviard on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

    MomOf04 wrote:
    leviard wrote:
    MomOf04 wrote:
    All better now! Smile Must have just been a temporary glitch.

    great idea then... so member here can share any problem their are facing with those programs... anyway neobux are very often has those kind of errors... if you find it again (you will) just keep refreshing, i guess their are doing maintenance or upgrading something...

    Ok thanks, that's good to know.

    you are welcome... Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: NeoBux

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:35 pm