Small Fortunes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india)

ibuansary
    ibuansary
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india) Empty A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india)

Post  ibuansary Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi guys,

have you seen the promo's of A-TEAM ? ...looks nice, but i remember how the series was on TV ..kinda lame but always fun to watch..
    Though The only person i actually remember from that was - offcourse - MR. T!! I PITY THE FOOL !! : A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india) Icon_mad
    haha !! . fun times... the new Mr. T sucks !! i din like him one bit ... kinda let the character down ....but ill still go to watch the movie just to see what happens..
    Unfortunately as is with all new hollywood movies, seems this one too will have unnecessary Overuse of CGI !!

Its getting too much.... we want to see something REAL for a change... A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india) Icon_eek
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india) Empty Re: A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india)

Post  leviard Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

i love to watched their tv series a long2 time ago... and looking forward to watch it on the big screen...

the movie stand on 2nd box office movie list for this week...

they reach $33,978,027 to date from their original release date of 11 june 2010...
    ibuansary
    ibuansary
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india) Empty Re: A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india)

Post  ibuansary Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 am

leviard wrote:i love to watched their tv series a long2 time ago... and looking forward to watch it on the big screen...

the movie stand on 2nd box office movie list for this week...

they reach $33,978,027 to date from their original release date of 11 june 2010...

i dont know how this disaster happened.. i mean the movie is a FLOP !!... its so pointless and AVG... with bad graphics used... really the CGI is irritating me now .. for movies like 2012 which depend largely on CGI as its impossible to show the world ending without CGI ..Its ok .. but for normal movies to even stop using helicopters and depending on CGI for that too is kinda lame... A-Team Coming Out June 25th (india) Icon_scratch
    leviard
    leviard
    PIONEER MEMBER
    PIONEER MEMBER

Post  leviard Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 am

now i agree with you... how come they get that amount of money on their only previous 1st week screening... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am